Data Deposit Box first opened its doors in the year 2002 with the simple idea that all PCs should have backup (back then iPhones and tablets didn’t exist).
12 years and 60,000+ business customers later Data Deposit Box has gained an unparalleled amount of industry knowledge that we want to share with you through our blog.
Here are some of the most informative articles to date:
- If a backup vendor is trying to sell you on “one size fits all” run!
One Backup Client Does Not Provide Comprehensive Protection
- Not sure which cloud vendor is right for you? Ask these questions:
7 Questions to Ask Your Cloud Backup Provider
- Should you get on the cloud backup bandwagon?
Is It Time to Backup Your Life into the Cloud?
- Security should be your biggest concern. Don’t worry we have you covered!
Finding Secure Data Backup in Turbulent Times
- What is hybrid backup and why should your business have it?
Cloud Backup Should Be Like an Insurance Policy with All Primary Restores Coming from Local Backup
- Looking to get into the cloud backup business? Should you build or buy?
Advantages of Using a Hosted Cloud-based Backup System Instead of Building Your Own
For more information about our three fold backup client options, call us at 1.868.430.2406 or send an email to email@example.com. Do not trust your important data to a company that does not understand the importance of matching your system to the right product, use Data Deposit Box for your current and future cloud backup needs.