About the Role
Data Deposit Box provides cloud backup and storage solutions to small and medium business across the world. As part of our team, you’ll drive revenue by identifying, recruiting and activating analyzing partners, and by managing and closing large direct customer opportunities.
You’ll create and maintain a growth strategy with partners in an effort to increase sales, data consumption and drive value. You’ll create and manage executive relationships with existing and new partners, develop close relationships with our product and marketing team, and offer strategic advice, thought leadership, and day-to-day management in order to grow revenues for the company.
Day to day, you’ll be responsible for direct and partner revenue pipeline development, partner onboarding, demos and to/through partner marketing initiatives that drive growth. In addition, you’ll also manage any large direct (custom) customer deals.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience as partner or channel role with sales experience in a technology company (HW, SW, Services)
- Comprehension of, and experience with cloud solutions.
- Experience with partner ecosystems; MSP’s, ISV’s, VARs and VADs.
- Experience working in or selling into the SMB market segment.
- Experience in B2B sales.
- Proven track record in sales and pipeline development and management skills, with proven ability to deliver Go-to-Market strategies.
To apply for this position email your resumé to email@example.com.