Want Your Data Securely Backed Up? Send it to Canada
Most people are aware that the risk of hackers or other kinds of storage breaches are always present. Even the government has been known to spy on its citizens and to what level they still do that is not completely known. The bottom line is that if you have important information that you don’t want the wrong people to see and have access to, you need to store it in a safe place.
Who Might Be Spying on You?
The list of people or entities that may be spying on you is endless. One of the biggest culprits might be the National Security Agency (NSA), which is the United State’s largest producer of intelligence management. It’s constantly tracking endless amounts of information, which include yours. Meantime, if you’re in any kind of competitive business — and let’s face it, there is competition in all business — you are susceptible to losing proprietary information to one of your competitors via spying or hacking.
KineticD is located in Canada and that’s important because Canada has a structural advantage over other locations because privacy protection is more stringent there. Canada also provides lower cooling costs, which is another big draw for storage servers. You don’t want the servers on which your vital computer data is stored to suffer outages because of overheating. Send it to Canada and you will pay less for the cost of keeping it cool.
How Cloud Storage Can Help
By putting your important and private data on remote cloud backup servers you can ensure that it won’t be hacked by unwanted eyes. By putting this information on a cloud it will keep it off of your personal server or hard drive, which means it will be safely hidden from hackers or from system failures. Plus, it will always be easily accessible via the Internet whenever you need it.
KineticD Is a Safe Place
KineticD offers unmatched security for all of your vital information. These are just a few of the measures we take to ensure your data’s security:
- Safe Data Center – your information is carried inside a shelter of a SSAE 16 certified data center. In other words, it’s safe.
- Simple Access – you can access your data with a valid password through KineticD’s web-based administrative console.
- Physically Secure – our servers are stored inside a Tier 3 data center whose gated perimeter is guarded 24/7/365 by on-site security officers. Technicians and electronic keycard access, as well as dozens of security cameras located both inside and outside of the building also protect this center.
- Data Encryption – when we start the backup process of all of your information we secure your files with a 448-bit Blowfish encryption key. We then transfer your data to our servers via a secure SSL connection.
- Remote Backup – an important part of any cloud backup service is the remote, or offsite, backup plan. At KineticD our recovery plan in the event of disaster includes protection against theft, accidental deletion, hardware failure, natural disasters or virus attacks.
Safely Tucked Away in the Great White North
KineticD is securely located and protected in Canada and is a great place for U.S. businesses to safely store their data and keep it hidden from the NSA, other government entities and competitors. So if you’re looking for a secure place to store and protect your vital computer data ship it to Canada and KineticD will keep it safely tucked away from unwelcome eyes.